Jump to content

What ever happened to the hand shake?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im 18, guessing im in that younger generation your talking about...

Agree completely, to me, a handshake is a sign of respect between two people, if someone shakes my hand ill remember them, I dont know why but when I get that weak ass hand shake from people I automatically dont particularly like them for some reason...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

If I'm meeting someone around my age (teenager/low 20's) I don't usually go for a handshake unless they seem to ready themselves to give or recieve one; a lot of kids don't even move their hands or seem to care so no point in wasting my time acknowleding them. Older people deserve respect so I always give a firm shake and look them in the eye at all times during a conversation/handshake. The thing that fucks me up is when I'm at a party or something and someone puts their hand out for a shake and I can't tell if they are doing a 'real' shake or one of the 'slap and grab' shakes. Don't know how many times I've been drunk and tried to give a real handshake to someone and we look like we're playing handsies because they want to do something different than a normal shake....

Posted

When I lived in Michigan though it was almost always the homie handshake, even in professional situations.

This drives me crazy. I had a guy Ask me for a job and then he gave me a "homie" handshake and i was like oh we aren't hiring.

The other day i was meeting a few different people and the first one gave me a lobster claw type handshake that was so limp it threw me off for the rest. I cring at weak shakes

Posted

I handshake pretty often and if it goes bad it bothers me for the rest of the day. I can't always blame solely the other person because it takes two to tango and shit happens so you may not always give a good handshake but it is important to me and I always try to give the best one I can

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

im 21 and i believe in a good handshake

it really tells you a lot about people

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriend

so.. yeah..

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

im 21 and i believe in a good handshake

it really tells you a lot about people

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriend

so.. yeah..

:rofl: I have to sig this!

This is why a good handshake is important, he didnt do shit after did he? The weak handshake let you know he wouldnt...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Guest I<3Penis
Posted

im 21 and i believe in a good handshake

it really tells you a lot about people

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriend

so.. yeah..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: im assuming this is the boyfriend of a certain chick we talked about lol

when i shake someones hand and its not up to my standard i always think "wtf is wrong with this dude my dog shakes better than that" it really is a very good sign of how a person is

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9327 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...