Best Cities to live in Near Downtown Oakland 94612

So I my company has actually extended me an offer to stay in Oakland as the Regional Site Manager and I am giving it a lot of thought because it was an offer I don't to refuse so my question is if I do stay what are some good areas that are safe and nice to look at moving in to. I would need to be near my office which is located at 1999 harrison street.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well out of gun shot range would be my guess. good luck though who do you work for?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bro daly city is hella chill! i had no idea you were out here. thats just a quick drive away!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Well out of gun shot range would be my guess. good luck though who do you work for?

:rofl: I knew that was coming but there has to be areas with no problems right outside of Oakland and I work for a company called Site Logic, we provide e discovery, forensics and other services too law firms.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

bro daly city is hella chill! i had no idea you were out here. thats just a quick drive away!

Yeah we been out here for 3 weeks now hit up a few spots. The house we rented is in Berkeley and the office is in what I would assume is Downtown Oakland. Our local after work happy hour spot is Luka's don't know if any of you know it. I was given the chance to stay and I am seriously considering it but I want to know I won't have issues considering I have 0 family out here.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yeah Berkeley can be nice as long as you aren't in South Berkeley/Waterfront which is near North Oakland too. Hayward can be nice, I believe the East Bay is cheaper than over here in the West Bay. You should def stay out here man!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah Berkeley can be nice as long as you aren't in South Berkeley/Waterfront which is near North Oakland too. Hayward can be nice, I believe the East Bay is cheaper than over here in the West Bay. You should def stay out here man!

The house we're in now is on Harmon Street near Adeline is that North or South. The are seems a little iffy to me but I'm not from round here so I wouldn't really know.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Adeline runs thru North & West Oakland I believe and into Berkeley I guess. If you want to stay in the East Bay I suggest places like San Leando & Hayward, maybe even Fremont but I believe its a bit more rich area, not sure what you are looking to pay?

If West Bay I would suggest San Mateo for ease of commuting because 101 which can take you either North towards SF & South towards San Jo is right there and you also have 92 which takes you East to the Easty Bay or take it West towards Half Moon Bay (the coast). Thats the city I really want to move to also because it has great weather and is one of the larger cities, of course because Daly City down to Mountain View is San Mateo County.

For actually living in the city it would probably be a hassle but my cousins uncle is renting out 2 places in the Inner Sunset/UCSF, you only have to pay for electricity:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/2910246952.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/apa/2910240935.html

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Adeline runs thru North & West Oakland I believe and into Berkeley I guess. If you want to stay in the East Bay I suggest places like San Leando & Hayward, maybe even Fremont but I believe its a bit more rich area, not sure what you are looking to pay?

If West Bay I would suggest San Mateo for ease of commuting because 101 which can take you either North towards SF & South towards San Jo is right there and you also have 92 which takes you East to the Easty Bay or take it West towards Half Moon Bay (the coast). Thats the city I really want to move to also because it has great weather and is one of the larger cities, of course because Daly City down to Mountain View is San Mateo County.

For actually living in the city it would probably be a hassle but my cousins uncle is renting out 2 places in the Inner Sunset/UCSF, you only have to pay for electricity:

http://sfbay.craigsl...2910246952.html

http://sfbay.craigsl...2910240935.html

Thanks for the city suggestions and as of now I don't really have a budget because I am still battling numbers back and forth but if I do make my way to Oakland and my company stops trying to nickel and dime me I would want to buy something. I have noticed the market out here is in a good place to buy now and rent later.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif