'99 Cavalier "Bare Box Build" lol

no bare boxes...finish your box to enter SOTM. get some finalized pics and put them in 1 post so its in 1 area so were not searching 4 pages of talk and 3 pages of deadener. get that done before the 29th because the drawling is on the 30th

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

So a requiremeny of the sotm is to have covering on the box? Meaning that because I prefer an industrial look, to see my work and realize what I need to improve on means that I can't be in the drawing? Strange way to control who enters and doesn't, forget it than lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

So moving on with the build, I'm thinking that I want to do 4 m2 8s on the 3.5k, what do ya'll think? Or throw some other sub ideas out there for me!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

pr of 12s :D

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What kinda 12s?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

So I've got votes for 8s, 12s, and 15s lol big decision here. Must think, more votes though lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

So a requiremeny of the sotm is to have covering on the box? Meaning that because I prefer an industrial look, to see my work and realize what I need to improve on means that I can't be in the drawing? Strange way to control who enters and doesn't, forget it than lol

It says right in the rules and has been a topic of conversation repeatedly man.. its not a way of controlling shit, its whats fair. Some of us will put a lot of time and effort into the finish of our enclosure, instead of being impatient or lazy and leaving it as it.. If you go through all the effort to build a decent box and try to make our shit look nice, why puss out and leave the box bare? Looks like a damned piece of cardboard..your "industrial" look, sounds like a load of bullshit to me, plain MDF is ugly, and you damn well know it. Buck up and drop a feew bucks on some paint or bedliner mang...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived