What do you mean the fender?

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

i gotten a disturbing the peace ticket before! lol sad part is i got in in a stock lexus rx300 and a stock system. cop tried to say he heard me a quarter mile away. cops where i live got nothing better to do.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Not bad for a beginner system... You have to be careful where you play your system wide open... You will move up in the Audio world slowly but surely bro :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i gotten a disturbing the peace ticket before! lol sad part is i got in in a stock lexus rx300 and a stock system. cop tried to say he heard me a quarter mile away. cops where i live got nothing better to do.

i know what you mean , law here is 2' as in if they car hear it . TICKET

but :) the cops like me so idont get bugged much .now my buddy lol he got 7 tickets last month

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Not bad for a beginner system... You have to be careful where you play your system wide open... You will move up in the Audio world slowly but surely bro :)

Thats some good advice ! keep one hand on the volume at all time :P

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

looks good so far. but being 19 is no excuse for not being able to get things.

im 19 myself and have been doing audio for 3 years. you just have to want it

468x60drc.jpg

19 too. getting an 18 for my trunk this summer hopefully :)

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

you don't have that power wire ran through the fender do you?
is the power wire going in the firewall ? is a more direct question
you need some second skin and build your own box :)
looks good so far. but being 19 is no excuse for not being able to get things. im 19 myself and have been doing audio for 3 years. you just have to want it

And I couldn't find a place to run it through the firewall so I just ran it over the top of the car, can't see it so it's clean. and the impedance is 4 Ohms. And i know that is no excuse, just trying to find a better job to support my addiction. Lol. I want to build my own custom box, I can't wait to do that. And you guys are great, I hope to move up real soon, my dad just got mad because it was rattling my garage door and the sunporch windows. God I love bass.

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

Archived