how hard do you get taxed in Texas? Last year i got $15,000 bonus but after being taxed over 46% i got $8800. 8800 is sweet but its no 15 :angry::angry:

lets all say it together,

FUCK UNCLE SAM.

thanks. :angry::angry:

:blink: yea $8g's is no $15g's but damn thats still i nice chuck of change <_<

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i dont know what yall guys do to get 2k for a bonus, all i got was $389 and some change

i'll say it with you FUCK UNCLE SAM ,.!.. :angry:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

how hard do you get taxed in Texas? Last year i got $15,000 bonus but after being taxed over 46% i got $8800. 8800 is sweet but its no 15 :angry::angry:

lets all say it together,

FUCK UNCLE SAM.

thanks. :angry::angry:

They took a lil over 25% out of it, I got 14 and some change after taxes...

The more u make, the more they take!!!!

When i get quarterly bonuses they have a good ol time hittin me up, kinda like u steve but not as much, 7 was the most i got.

I am a residential electrician BTW

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Man, last year was better. Got $3000. Then uncle sam ass-raped part of it. Not too bad but it did hurt. Left me with $1700.

This year, only $500. FUCK! No biggie. Work has been slow lately. Then again, I get bonus' every 6 months. Well, I guess I got summer of 2008 to look foward to.

last year my bonus was wrapped up in my severance package :( Along with vacation. :angry:

Haven't been with the company long enough to know if they do a bonus or not. I doubt it. The industry sucks so I ain't counting on it.

Maybe I will be enrolled in the jelly of the month club :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)