2012 World Finals - Status and Pics

redbaron80

Yeah Ray, I was hoping to get a demo. I had little glass splinters all over.

sorry i missed you bro.. i was there at 6am sunday busted out in bassrace 3x did my ss3-4 world finals runs then bounced at 1230..lol..i was beat

Its all good. I held your door on the last run, got a pretty good idea of whats going on with it.

Yea loud..lol

good meeting you so cal guys..

SOB! I went to AR and you came down here, I still didn't get a chance to sit in yours! Next time! HA!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

GREAT TURNOUT GUYS!!!!!!!

Sorry I really didn't party, talk or hang out with anyone too much this past weekend I am sure the reason was obvious. I would like to personally say congrats to our five "Perris Venue" NATIONAL CHAMPS".

Street A Team SSC - Scott

Street B Team SSC - Jeff

Street Max Will Lievers

SSNW Lake County Car Audio - Jim

SS1-2 Lake County Off Road - James

Well done fellas.

Also would like to thank all of the support of all the teams that came out.

Team SSC

Team Audio Connection

Team So Cal SPL

if I missed a few I am sorry.

OH and of course Doug, Jim and Rob (our judging staff.)

sorry i missed you bro.. i was there at 6am sunday busted out in bassrace 3x did my ss3-4 world finals runs then bounced at 1230..lol..i was beat

Its all good. I held your door on the last run, got a pretty good idea of whats going on with it.

Yea loud..lol

SOB! I went to AR and you came down here, I still didn't get a chance to sit in yours! Next time! HA!

Alot people wanted demos I couldn't get to.

I was watching my team in the lanes .next time drag me to my ttuck

Same here.... drag me also.....at least I didn't blow anything an the hoe ran strong up an back....

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yea loud..lol

Alot people wanted demos I couldn't get to.

I was watching my team in the lanes .next time drag me to my ttuck

Lol! Literally?!?! Drag you over?? HAha!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

18 American Bass 750.1's on 18v looking at about 160,000+ watts

2012-03-24_18-04-23_801.jpg

What the absolute fuck :o Whats he running for electrical?! Thats a lotta draw....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I was there Saturday & it was kool meeting some of you guys...i wanted to enter the comp but i blew a whitewall on the freeway & it costed me $160 to fix but i still made it & gave demos.....I got to thank my teamates for helping me fix it on the side of the fwy......Big Max,Lil Max,Sam & Geo

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

18 American Bass 750.1's on 18v looking at about 160,000+ watts

2012-03-24_18-04-23_801.jpg

What the absolute fuck :o Whats he running for electrical?! Thats a lotta draw....

A small nuclear power plant

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Sitting inside the acura, my vision gets blurred now. I was not expecting that score, but I'll take it!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived