Power Bastards Alts...

Wassup fellas I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with these Alts.? If so let me know your experience's with them,good or bad...thx in advance! Let's hear it...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Bad, wouldn't buy anything from them. Stock alternator with a smaller pulley added.. Lame.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

ive heard bad and good. pretty sure they come with a warranty so just try it out?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

If you are talking about Powermaster. Mine has been great for like 8+ years.

I bought one, then returned it because there "Fitz all" alt fits all cars, with heavy modification required.... i was told it was a piece of crap to buy the guy who was going to install it. Not worth it man.

junk

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That was quick! Thx fellas...and it's power bastards as stated...I've never heard of them before either and I know it's always best to read and hear reviews about a product you never heard of so here I am trying to get reviews....I'm also looking for a h.o. Alt. for a 1994 Chevy silverado ext. cab 350 5.7L 2wd,if anyone has one and wants to sell it hit me up ASAP! I currently have the newer fosgate T2500.1bd and a audison srx 4 for my amp and wanting to add another T2500.1bd so whatever that will keep me up that I'm down to buy if we can make a deal.....so pm me...thx again fellas...and keep them reviews coming...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

DC power and Mechman are one of the best companies to buy alternators from.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Yeah still stacking my chips haha not quite there....just wondering if anyone has a used one there willing to sell..l

I know this is kinda off topic, what happened to iraggi?

Edited by blkgp_03

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.