04 Ram 1500 Quad Cab DC Audio lvl 3 10's AQ 1200.1

This is my 04 Ram 1500 SLT. I finally got my new box finished for under the backseats. My signature has details of what else is on the truck besides the system.

The box was designed by Torres, who also helped me build it. This was done over about 3 weeks of working a few hours at a time.

The Subs 2 DC Audio lvl 3 10's

dw6rsw.jpg

nmxm60.jpg

The amp Audio Que 1200.1 D

33ynuhf.jpg

Headunit Sony Xplod

3142t6w.jpg

344w7wj.jpg

XS D3400 under the hood

33y10g0.jpg

Aftermarket OEM alt. 160amp

2qty1zb.jpg

Tapping everything off

wgx73a.jpg

Adding the resin

j6lizp.jpg

Sanding down the resin

246m9p3.jpg

nl3clu.jpg

Test fitting the trim pieces the baffle will rest on

1z50tn6.jpg

33w8jmh.jpg

Gluing the trim to the baffle

t7oqbt.jpg

Boarder and baffle together

20pujgh.jpg

Fiberglassing the baffle to to the bottom of the box

110yonl.jpg

Putting the fabric on

2elbadz.jpg

Before the holes are cut

2z54xsg.jpg

After the holes are cut and finished

25qg6qp.jpg

Finished product

33tkmlk.jpg

I'll Upload a video later.

very nice, I have done an 03 dodge extended cab with 2 SA-8's under the rear seat with a fiberglass bottom. Yours came out very nice and I love how Dodge has a stock 160amp alt. Waiting for your vids.

i think this is maybe the hardest truck ive ever tried to get decent sound out of i built exact same box with 2 L7.10s and ill have to say im not impressed. thinking about doing a center console box. i had same speakers in f150 extra cab but the box i had in it was foward firing and had the rear seat mounted to the box sounded a whole lot better in that truck

dont sound near as good in my dodge grrrrrr

very nice, I have done an 03 dodge extended cab with 2 SA-8's under the rear seat with a fiberglass bottom. Yours came out very nice and I love how Dodge has a stock 160amp alt. Waiting for your vids.

Love the build I also have a 03 dodge I want to do something like this in it. Good work. nice and clean!

you fit the SA-8 under the seat? I also have an 03 dodge and I want to do 8s to be different. Do you have any pics of your box?. How does it sound. Do you have them in a ported or sealed?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived