LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

Regulator is in, just need to wire up both alts and put the belt on and she'll be charging again. belt will be here monday, but this one will fit :)

i redid it and put 1/4" split loom on the control wire just didn't take pics lol here's with out the split loom

P1020014_zps2c436b2b.jpg

P1020015_zps736011ba.jpg

P1020016_zps3f48ef6e.jpg

Interested to see how this goes with the full draw on it lol. Contemplated a bigger alt on the cavi but not sure how it'll fair under load.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i'm sure my 2.2l isn't going to like at this extra load being put on it, but i'll willing to give up some gas mileage and what not, i think WE all come to this point of picking whats easy on the car or whats going to be best for system? i figure my gas mileage is going to be crushed once i get some 15's back in so what the hell.

up way early so got started on remaking the alt brackets. got this one done, only 2 more to go.

P1020019_zpsb34f5321.jpg

yes all by hand.

P1020020_zpsa6bb7e52.jpg

P1020021_zps0d138c72.jpg

P1020022_zps1f53b44e.jpg

P1020026_zps7c58a94a.jpg

P1020027_zps93f5e109.jpg

P1020029_zps67a66da1.jpg

ok not all by hand, time to grind the sharpe edges off.

P1020031_zps6fd6f129.jpg

not to bad, if i say so myself and if you don't like it lol deal with it...

P1020033_zpsc2549c8f.jpg

1 down 2 more to go.

small update, finished up making the last of the brackets today after working the 2nd job. few bolts short of getting both alts in ( can put them in now but few of the bolts look out of place as they are longer then they need to be.) so monday will go pick up the right size grade 8 bolts i need and the hopefully (the 5th) right size belt. and i'll be posting video of them turning :) then buy some 1/0 to run some new wire for them both (will prolly order that next week :( )

looking good man. Didn't realize you were in michigan. loved my cavalier i had. easy to work on and parts aren't horrible to find. good luck with the rest. i'll be lurking

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now

well drove the car to work last night, had just stock alt hooked up for charging. and did well. even with belt slip (i will get to this) was still charging 14.9-15.2 anyways i did find where i need to make some improvements, i was expecting this. didn't think i was going to get this right on the first shot. but minor problems are stock alt is 1 grove off from the rest of the pulleys, didn't seem to bug it any belt wasn't trying to jump or nothing so, but will still fix this few washers should do the trick for the time being, 2nd problem well belt was just touch to long that and tensioner pulley is getting wore out, so will get new tensioner some time soon, space out the stock alt by a grove, and also add a idle pulley for the stock alt to get better belt wrap, this will also take up some of the extra length on the belt.

Archived