Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Author Report Posted March 24, 2012 How do you get the information? AutoCheck
Azagtoth502 Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Many thanks pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
KronicHigh Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 You rock, Thank you so much for the Reports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been wondering about the car's for awhile, to cheap to pay carfax haha! I owe ya a few beers! :drink40: Click here to visit my UBL! My feedback thread.
chrishova Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 Thanks ! Need more tunes p.m. me! Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Author Report Posted March 24, 2012 Very welcome, any others need a report done? Don't forget to like the original post
Lbox88 Posted March 24, 2012 Report Posted March 24, 2012 DAMN IT!!!!!! I just bought my car Monday and paid for a gay ass carfax to be certain UBL | Build Log
Braunson Posted March 24, 2012 Author Report Posted March 24, 2012 @Lbox88, man that sucks @Turn it up, pm sent. haha, I'll keep helping out, maybe I'll get a free gold mem ship lol.. Just think $30 per carfax, x 8 I've already done = $240 saved for everyone so far
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.