seeking a wiring master!!!!!!!!!!!

d##pitn i just said i'm new at this i'm trying to get into this whole thing wit installing and fiber glassing and all you dont believe me i'll have a build log for you real spit

dude just search the electrical forum ive seen several posts on how to hook up multiple batts and theres even a thread on doin two runs of power wire that keeps popping up here and there just read and absorb then once you have a general idea of what your doing and run into a problem then ask us for help but we cant help someone that cant help themselves, o and get a GOOD grasp on the ohms law without it youll prolly end up frying something

Its not that we arent down its just repetitively asking hte same questions. I didnt ask randoms on the internet if what i was putting in my truck was good enough. no one did. We all made our own opinions on it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what you've picked out. The best way to learn is to find someone who is willing to install side by side. Ive offered to help many people just to teach them. You might be able to find someone close by that would mentor you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And please lose the hood and text talk. It makes you look ignorant and unintelligent. Love thy keyboard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You are "trying to get into this" by running about 6-7krms, dual alts, 4 batts, about 8mids, 8 tweeters, and other shit. You should go buy some kicker comps and some hifonics and learn to wire a bit before you dump ~7G's into a system you are clueless about.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

thats whats up i know a little about ohms law and this would be my biggest build I guess i'm so eager to get deep into this that i want it laid in my face i'll search the site and compile all the info i can but you guys make sure your around cause i know i'm going to be needing some help (plus i'm a question asker i gotta know)

Maybe you should find a reputable shop near you to install this, it's definitely not the best one for your first install. Or maybe a fellow SMD member local to you could help. Good luck with this.

From what I know though, you will need a module for the factory radio harness, Metra carries the GMRC-01. As far as wiring everything you will need to run new speaker wire for your kick panels, you can run new wire into the doors thru the factory boot. You should be able to fit your two 4 channels and the 360.2 under the backseat then just have your D3100s and mono amps behind the seat in some sort of rack to hold them. You will need to run at least 3 positive 1/0 and 2 negative 1/0 to your rear batteries, this will prolly need to be run under the truck and brought in under the back seat. The deck is a breeze to install in this truck, my only complaint is how tight the dash is behind the radio so you really want to avoid having a bunch of clutter behind there.

Oh you will also want to do the Big 3 install, but leave factory wiring in place. Best of luck to you if you actually attempt this yourself, but again I recommend you find someone experienced to at least help you.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

People here will gladly help a newbie, but if you post a hundred times and don't read the vast amount of info on this forum, you are digging yourself into a hole. Act like you really want to learn and you will end up needing to push people away because they will be throwing so many tips and pointers at you your head will spin.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived