Movies that have made you cry/close to crying.

Lol not trying to be a badass or anything but I've never cried because of a movie. From what I can remember what got me super close was Gran Torino, Radio, and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Kind of off topic. I think that the kids around my age (17) or younger have really been desensitized because of the crazy stuff that you see on the internet these days. Like me, when I was younger my uncles were teenagers and would always, always try to scare me. By either costumes or making me watch scary movies, stuff like that. The only upside to that is now I'm not easily scared by things. Ok back on topic lol.

Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps, the scene where m douglas gives the little speech outside the court house i believe, about loosing his son and all that stuff, got me close to the cry mode but really touchy speech.

build coming late April, early May

build log for 1 LVL 5 18" 87%ish done : http://www.stevemead...ab-dc-lvl-5-18/

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt Laramie

Amplifier - AQ3500d.1

Sub - DC LVL 5 18"

Highs - (2x) Selenium ST-350 Super Tweeters 8ohm

Mids - Selenium 6" 200w midrange 6W4P (pair)

Mids/Highs Amp - MB Quart ONX4.125 1000watt 4 ch

Wiring - XP Flex 25' Red, 25' Black

Alternator - Mechman 270amp

Battery - XS power D3100, 1- Yellow top front

more to come...

Oh I remembered one, Adam Sandler in Click, near the end in the rain

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Oh I remembered one, Adam Sandler in Click, near the end in the rain

Oh yea! I totally forgot about that one...good movie, one of his better ones IMO. Not to mention The wifey in that movie!! (forget her name)

MY DOG SKIP. I cant even watch the whole movie anymore, makes me miss my pup.

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

There was one movie I watched when I was a kid in elementary school called

Broken Toy

It's one of those educational movies promoting anti-bully, and it had me tearing up when I was 11 or 12 I think. Basically this nerdy looking kid was constantly being bullied, and it went too far, and the kid tried running away from the bullies but he ended up on the road, and got hit by a car, and then the bullies learned their lesson, and hoped the kid would heal.

Oh yeah, Toy Story 3 at the furnace scene gave me an emotional toll, especially when I grew up with Toy Story.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Omg, I can't believe I forgot this movie...

Tuck Everlasting..

Just got me thinking, what if there was a spring that you coincidentally drank from that made you an immortal, then you fall in love with a mortal. You try to convince her to drink from it and then give her a choice because you are forced to flee from your current home because someone discovered your secret. Then you come back 100 years later and find out she didn't choose to drink from the spring and has died.

='( Such a sad ending.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived