hey ninja master ^ i've wondered for while now... whats your system consist of?

2 btl 15"s and 2 orion 2500d's

will be swapping out the orions for something a tad bit bigger :ninja:

i hear his system and it sounded clean and shit.. even played pretty low

:ninja;

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

u musta done something wrong my friend had 2 12" w7s on 1 1000/1 n hit a 146.8 in a prefab box ill try n find the vid of his run if u dont believe me lol.

but he sold off his system n is getting 2 15" sundowns idk what model though

The set up will be different in every situation, there are too many variables to suggest a certain set up will always hit a determined db.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

u musta done something wrong my friend had 2 12" w7s on 1 1000/1 n hit a 146.8 in a prefab box ill try n find the vid of his run if u dont believe me lol.

You have no clue wtf you are talking about.

1) do you know type of vehicle he has this in?

2) did your friend have the same type of vehicle as the op?

3) did your friend have a suv?

4) what was your friend tuned to?

5) stfu

6) please see #5

7) okthxgg

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

sorry about your bad luck. but look at it this way, you learned a lesson and now you can do it right. welcome to the dark side

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

do research before just throwing money down on whatever you hear is good from people that most likely dont even have that equipment themselves is the moral of this story...

I have seen really high numbers from a few JL setups but those were all setups from back in the day when JL first came out...and setups with 12 12s, 9 12s or 8 15s should be hitting huge numbers..

sounds like your setup is very clean but that your looking for stupid loud

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Captain Obvious here.. Last time I checked the IASCA SQ leaderboard JL Audio was dominating. To the original poster, if you're objective is SQ, those W7s are hard to beat. If you want SPL go with some of the other non SQ subs the others have already listed.

Cool story bro. Before you post/brag about your friends system, know what the heck you are talking about. What car/truck was this in?

Keep amps, sell subs, get sundown sa12's or the like,ive only heard dc and sundown and they both sound fantastic play well/hit low. Make your own custom box and port through rear seats. That is all of my knowledge about how to get louder on the cheap.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

He doesn't have to be a dick and sucker someone into buying his equitment, there are many people that stand by JL won't go with anything other than that, just sell it to those people, it's a win win being that they get to stick with JL you get to get rid of it :)

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived