Sonic Electronix

What type of screws

is Silicone caulk ok to seal the inside?

Best method to connect the subs? (bolts, terminals, ect.)

And thats all I can think of so far so any other type of suggestions would be very helpful!! Thanks in advance.

and you call yourself a ninja

:jon:

:madsign:

:ninja:

ninja in training?

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Would drywall screws be a bad idea? Last time we built the box we ran into a few edges splitting but I'm not really sure what type of screws we were using.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Would drywall screws be a bad idea? Last time we built the box we ran into a few edges splitting but I'm not really sure what type of screws we were using.

It won't hurt, I think people here prefer coarse threaded, but I don't know that it matters.. Pre-drill if you are splitting wood, 3/4" and up you shouldn't have to if your centered and stay a few inches off the edge.

if youre splitting the wood stay away from the ends 5-6 inches just make sure PLENTY OF GLUE lol...thats where you usually running into splitting problems mosta the time is the ends

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

The thread you're looking for is ih8punkrocks build. It's got something about Hellaflush subs in the title.

Those terminals did come out nice lol. But yes, pre drill when you're using screws in mdf.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

It won't hurt, I think people here prefer coarse threaded, but I don't know that it matters.. Pre-drill if you are splitting wood, 3/4" and up you shouldn't have to if your centered and stay a few inches off the edge.

We did pre-drill that was the weird part. Im going to stay farther away from the edges this time.

if youre splitting the wood stay away from the ends 5-6 inches just make sure PLENTY OF GLUE lol...thats where you usually running into splitting problems mosta the time is the ends

Yeah, plenty of glue is what im going for haha

The thread you're looking for is ih8punkrocks build. It's got something about Hellaflush subs in the title.

Those terminals did come out nice lol. But yes, pre drill when you're using screws in mdf.

THATS IT! I want to do that but I feel like I am in NO WAY capable of it haha, they came out real nice.

Thanks for all the reply's guys.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Are the terminals you're looking for like these?:

http://www.parts-exp...CAT&srchCat=107

Yes pretty much except they have the push terminals on both sides, like they are connected into eachother, I wish I could post the picture from that thread but it isnt my work and I dont have his permission. Unless they are on there and I missed them though..

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Liquid Nail instead of wood glue. (it has never leaked in my boxes) . And if your still worried about leaking then use some resin. And as mention pre-drill.

Liquid Nail instead of wood glue. (it has never leaked in my boxes) . And if your still worried about leaking then use some resin. And as mention pre-drill.

Yeah, maybe I will try that I have heard it from a bunch of people.

And ih8punkrock PM'd me back, its these http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=091-1154, This is exactly what I was looking for!

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB