Latest Test

USAMPFREAK

Guys who drive small cars and put up BIG NUMBERS are more impressive than those with BIG Trucks and little numbers.

wow i call PERSONAL FOUL!!!!! 15 yards greg for getting into a pissing match with a girl they cant piss that far its just physics

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Why don't we just do a West Coast Death Match. At the next show I attend. 10 minutes straight music average spl.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Why don't we just do a West Coast Death Match. At the next show I attend. 10 minutes straight music average spl.

i noticed you said at the next show you attend. will you be attending autorama?

10 mins is a little ridiculous why not just leave it at a 3 min deathmatch and count me in.

I passed gas in a crx and hit a 149.9 so I dont see what the big deals about.

They should ban crxs :D

that was a good fart :)

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Who Says 10 minutes is rediculous? Any one can do 3 minutes. Hell that's not even a challange. That's less than 1 good song!

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Who Says 10 minutes is rediculous? Any one can do 3 minutes. Hell that's not even a challange. That's less than 1 good song!

then do 6 minutes.....

x2 greg, are you gonna be at autorama?? and be there to compete??? cause.. i can call doug and sign this deathmatch thing up... it think we all need to see this, and people from all over will come...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

greg, if you dont show up i think you should be the first person to get the " I didnt show up at autorama, cause i didnt want to compete against a girl" sticker that bill is gonna make up.... then if you loose at autorama, you might be the first person to get the " i got beat my a girl " sticker that bill will hand out.. :lol::lol:

hate to say it, the only way you dont get a sticker is by showing up and winning :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived