Clipped and non-clipped!

Those yelawolf song posted above in the pics and just about any Big Krit song will have that clipped bass but they are less than 1 second thuds so they don't have that audible distortion, that Gucci Mane is long constant clipping which is a lot worse and it also a lot louder db level, I think its like 30+ when 30 is the highest lol. Decaf has explained this perfectly a bunch of times but I can never find the posts when searching "clipping" in this section :( I tried to explain this to my friend a few weeks ago when we were drunk haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hahhhaha understanding it drunk was probably a feat for your friend :)

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

haha yeah it took about 20+ min, he finally got it though

I think the threads where he explained it so you could easily understand it were deleted or something. Hopefully he can chime in and explain it again lol.

Like I said, a bit of clipping in songs won't be detrimental but playing back to back songs like say the new E-40 CDs your subs will warm up quick and if you are putting more than rated power on them it can go bad fast. I still play clipped music but my subs power wise are in the optimal zone so I don't worry too much

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Lots of Tech N9ne music is clipped too, I think the whole K.O.D. album is in fact

These are good examples of audible clipping, I played the cousin fik without knowing it was clipped in my car and immediately changed the song (the rest of the CD is good though, its free check it out, def some bangers on it). The E-40 is hard to tell on here but same thing happened as with the Fik, as soon as it hit I was like "oh hell naw" lmfao:

2015 Mazda 6

Those yelawolf song posted above in the pics and just about any Big Krit song will have that clipped bass but they are less than 1 second thuds so they don't have that audible distortion, that Gucci Mane is long constant clipping which is a lot worse and it also a lot louder db level, I think its like 30+ when 30 is the highest lol. Decaf has explained this perfectly a bunch of times but I can never find the posts when searching "clipping" in this section :( I tried to explain this to my friend a few weeks ago when we were drunk haha

Decaf actually explained quite a bit in a thread I posted a month or so ago, here's the link to it actually:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/134503-any-tipstutorials-for-using-audacity/page__fromsearch__1

Might have to do a bit of reading, but it'll definitely be worth your time if you're actually interested in learning some stuff.

but dose the clipping only happen when turn the volume up?

Depends. If you mean headunit clipping, then yes. Certain headunits will begin clipping at higher volumes. If you mean clipping as in the flat sine waves in songs, then no. The clipping in songs will be present at all volume levels, although it won't hurt you as much (depending on how bad it is). This is where being smart with the volume knob comes into play, because if you know the level at which your headunit clips then you could probably be safe by turning it down a little if you plan on playing songs that have minimal clipping.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

So is most of the bay area music LIVEWIRE, E-40, HD,GUCE, MESSY MARV,BERNER,THIZZ THIZZ LATIN etc music clipped?? Is it lower quality songs that have alot of clipping or just songs with alot of bass??

No not even, its all in the production. Nobody really makes low quality (bit rate) wise anymore, you can have a lot of bass and be clip free

One of the cleanest and loudest songs and produced by AK-47, vid version sounds weird but CD version is good.

These ones knock hella hard too

Oh yeah brodie since you slapp Bay music click the YT link in my sig, its my homeboys

2015 Mazda 6

Yup i woulda thought that gumbo pot would been clipped since that shit straight SLAP! but yea all those you posted be slappin in my shit.. but yea all i slap is pretty much all bay shit i aint really feelin anybody else. but yea the alphabets yea ive seen their music on forums that one they got with stevie joe that shit slap! an i just checked them out an im feeling watch me go bad that beat go hard! also that bustin knock's slap too.

Archived