DIE ANTWOORD Makes you go WTF did I just watch again

Love them. I am also pretty sure it was Captain who turned me on to them in the first place. Good shit, I would do such dirty things to the bitch for real.

And why would HiTek being gay matter at all?

Glad I'm not the only one that would fuck that bitch so hard she would be normal after.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Love them. I am also pretty sure it was Captain who turned me on to them in the first place. Good shit, I would do such dirty things to the bitch for real.

X2

I won't lie, I just downloaded 2 of their albumsand music vids. And I agree she is fine... She is like a Lady Gaga / marilyn Manson mix.

Edited by varietyguy

Glad I'm not the only one that would fuck that bitch so hard she would be normal after.

Hell to the no, not the only one. I would fuck her normal and then back to weird again, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You do know that she is the girl in "the girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

What the fuck are you talking about.

glad i am not alone in thinking that chick is bangable.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

You do know that she is the girl in "the girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

What the fuck are you talking about.

HAHA... I shouldn't have posted that yet my bad, I'll fix it. I read where she was one of the top choices to play the role in the movie "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo." But she didn't get it.

Her name is Yolandi Visser

Edited by varietyguy

Yes, I've been listening to them for a long time. I know her name, that's why when you said she was in the movie I was like...what? I'd take her any day over the other rug muncher, lol

damn music is pretty good! idk what it is, i like them. but the videos... hahaha fucking weird!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg