Good fucking purchase man!

You should go pick up some more chrome letters, scrape off the "N" from the "nox" and put "Lbox" on the back ;)

Just being drunk and creative lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hopefully I can try to build a box this week, want to either get my cutsheet together tonight or tomorrow and go get some lumber. Wifey might get a wee bit angry when she realises I will want to work on it until I leave for TN again lol. No need to trade work for work either, just let me know when you need some help.

for sure man. if you do plan on building the box this week or whatever, just shoot me a text and let me know your plans. i might be able to come up and bullshit around and lend ya a hand.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Good fucking purchase man!

You should go pick up some more chrome letters, scrape off the "N" from the "nox" and put "Lbox" on the back ;)

Just being drunk and creative lol

Aww man, that's a dope idea! hmmm, might have to go see if I can modify some letters now

Please, whatever you do, do not make it look ghetto as fuck lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

oohh, than what's the point? LOL

totally joking..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Oh Imma go drink half a case of beer first so I can get in the same mindset as you first and go from there. I got some super glue, random letters, and a rainy day tomorrow to think about it.

oohh, than what's the point? LOL

totally joking..

Yea, you're right...... Y'all are in Michigan hahaha ;) get in where ya fit in lol

Oh Imma go drink half a case of beer first so I can get in the same mindset as you first and go from there. I got some super glue, random letters, and a rainy day tomorrow to think about it.

Haha sounds like a plan!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Touche sir, touche lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived