You could just half-ass the chasing of the wire... But it won't completely eliminate the chance of the problem being there.

Could just take the bulb out, put the DMM leads into where the bulb goes, start shaking the wiring harness and watch for a change in voltage.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

HOTDOG! I need help. Just found this when trying to run wire for the door speakers. This is by far, the fucking dumbest thing I have ever seen. :madsign::soapbox::jon:

Looking from the inside of door. No problem, right?

IMG_3061.jpg

From inside of the B pillar :jon:

IMG_3063.jpg

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do with something like this?

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

How am I supposed to run wire around that big piece of shit? :jon::soapbox::madsign:

This is what I did. Pull the harness out and take a drill bit and drill a hole about the size of your speaker wire along the edge of the metal where the harness goes. Now start cutting away some of the plastic on the harness so the speaker wire can fit into the groove you want the speaker wire to be half into the metal and half into the harness. This way when you run the wire the boot will cover it up and you wont see anything.

and yea it is crazy how they are doing doors like that now in an attempt to stop people from running wire into the doors.

IMG_3064.jpg

See where the groove is in that harness in the middle. That is where my wire runs through.

it was a tough job and the angles you have to work at are difficult but I bet your determination will get the job done. It took me at minimum 30 min per door because I did not want to damage the door or harness.

Archived