First of all, I grossly overestimated the depth of these tweets as well as the deep available that I had. The tweeters in this kit are just a couple cunt hairs thicker than .75"

IMG_3088.jpg

I had about 1"~1.5" of depth to work with

IMG_3090.jpg

So I measured it out several times, marked it, and took a leap

IMG_3093.jpg

Set the tweeter in to see how it looked and fit

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

Put the panel on to see how my depth was before I ground it out to make the tweeter fit

IMG_3096.jpg

Got about 1 1/8" :)

IMG_3098.jpg

Put the flush cup in to test fit, nice and snug without warping the panel

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

Put the door back on to see fit and placement

IMG_3101.jpg

Now, here's my thing: how to keep the tweeter in? I noticed that the kit came with this black bird shit lookin' stuff, I assume it's for the tweeter.

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

Now does it go on the lip on the inside of the tweeter? So that is mashes against the lip on the inside of the cup?

Does it go on the underside of the lip on the front side of the flush cup?

Or do I put the cup in its hole and then hot glue the cup in place from the back side so it holds on tight but can be ripped out if it needs to be replaced?

I took the bird shit stuff and stuck it around the backside of the tweeter and mounted it in the cup, then mounted the cup in the door.

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

Went to wire it up and decided to secure the wire near the tweet to have a pull relief spot just in case.

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

Also, the crossovers were a little bit loose in their casing, so I went ahead and took the time now to secure the boards before they come loose

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

Put the door back together, doesn't seem to have any clearance or fit issues. The fact that I put it together may kick me in the ass when I go to power them up, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

EDIT: Trying to get a UBL so I can consolidate this whole thing, would be a small project, but man it would be nice.

I like 'em. Makes them look stock sitting up there! Did a good job keeping it clean too!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Did a little work on the car. Put these on

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

Also looked underneath the car to try to figure out my turn signal problem. Here's what I found:

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Took apart the connectors one by one and cleaned them up with a screwdriver and some sand paper. Then put this on to protect the connection

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

Took it for a drive and it turns out I didn't fix it. So, idk where to go on that. It's not like it's a lot of wire or hard to replace, so I could rewire it if it's a problem with that harness. Gonna take off the light up hitch cover I have just to try to rule that out as a possible problem and go from there I guess.

Previous owner try to wire in a towing harness? First off, I'd look at those taps over your wires to see if they cut through the wire too much. May have to remove them then strip-n-solder the wire back together. If that's not the issue I'd look at the lamp sockets to see if they're corroded or just loose.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I already replaced the bulb and made sure the connection there was nice and clean, I think I am going to have to rip out the POS splice crimps though. Just wish I had a good way of testing at the trailer connector to see if it would work there before I solder it in.

hazards and a multimeter.

btw those wire taps are well known for cutting too deep on your source wire. Can cause issues with your flasher because of the extra resistance. Red taps should be for 18-22 gauge, which is too small for the turn signal wire. If it were me I'd remove them and solder it solely on principle.

Tweets look too good btw, def looks stock. Nice.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived