First off, I'll have new pics in the morning. Working on the driver rear door right now and this shit is a pain in the ass. I'll either have to drill all new mounting holes or try to figure something out. I don't know if I'll put the tweets in the rear door or not yet. Sweating like a whore in church right now though lol. Good news is that the mids have enough clearance as far as I can tell, at least the window won't hit it when I roll it down.

Also new tail light bulbs, got one that keeps randomly working then not working. :madsign:

IMG_3030.jpg

Get use to changing bulbs I have the exact same problem with our Equinox with two 12's on 1500rms. Driver side rear light keeps going out.

Take a look at them close. It might not be burning out but the bass could be breaking the filament. Our equinox was not burning them either and I had to replace thee bulbs in a months time.

Regarding the light bulb issue, does your Equinox have the towing package? Or at least have the wiring harness in the back somewhere in case you decided to upgrade and add a towing package?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Check the wires coming too and from the towing harness, check it for shorts and to see if it's rubbing or caught on anything. My buddy had this problem in his Equinox and we kept replacing bulbs over and over again. Shit was irritating lol. He's got no system in his, it was due to driving on the shitty roads down here. All the bumps caused some chafing on the harness wires, and it would short out and pop the bulbs.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived