Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

I didnt read the whole thread but have one serious question. Why? Is kob that clueless with tools? Or on purpose. I mean alittle effort would have been acceptable. Its so bad its like he tried to do ot..

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

oh......and i want to feel sorry for JP but i feel worse for his parents. They have to have a 26yr old bum living in their house spending $25,000 on a system when he should be getting the fuck out with it.

i really do want to feel bad since its the worst install i think i have ever seen. The box looks like its a few trim panels from being nice though. I think...

must be related to "Sayar".....

i dont think may people caught who just posted but i did... back from da dead.. wtf is up mang

:ninja:

not much cracka :) been living, thats about it. how you been?

Check and mate!

KOBK.jpg

ok thats just fackin funny :rofl:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Might as well bump this with this vid.

man that video was dark and i could still see so many issues with the build. so al i have to say is yea builder is to blame but i think Johnathan Price should take 90% of the blame what dumb a$% would come pick up there truck and look at the stuff that they can see and its bad, would even take it and be cool dude. how many of u guys on here would take the truck froma shop seeing the stuff wrong with it when u payed a fair amout to get it down. Johnathan Price was lazy and didnt look at it, or scared and couldnt call him out or just plain stupid man but as far as tommy shame on him but there r ppl out there that will screw u so u need to be weary.

I wouldn't care who the hell did the install, I would have snapped up in that shop! I would have told them to keep that garbage and just give me a renta car for a while, becuase they would be ripping it all out to the metal and starting over. Not fixing the problem, just starting over from scracth.

Plus.. 8 months? Shit I go to school full time, and work 45hours a week as a Manager... and I could have done a better job then that.

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

i love how in the walkthough video he's all good qwith it, even says looks clean multiple times...now hes got all these issues with the fabrication????

When people are put on camera they say the strangest things.. by the way, had a quick question for you.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

i love how in the walkthough video he's all good qwith it, even says looks clean multiple times...now hes got all these issues with the fabrication????

Probably because he does not build his own stuff and don't know what to look for. of course some of that stuff was blatantly obvious.

Archived