Jump to content

Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!


Recommended Posts

Posted

In this video you can see some of the gaps and crap in the trim panels.. What was JP thinking..

lol u hear the ground wine while hes driving down the free way? lol

Posted

i dont get how anyone can say this was in anyway jps fault. i mean i dont like the guy but sayin it was his fault dont make much sense. i really thought tommy did good work. guess not lol. jp will get his truck problem resolved but tommy. idt anyone will go to him again lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Posted

it´salso his fault because he took the car out of that shop!! i would have let the car there and make him fix all those shitty details, but then again, i think jp doesn´t have any car audio knowledge and he might didn´t know all the things that were wrong with the build lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

I thought I was dumb...this guy makes me look smart.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Looked a lot like my install AFTER I crashed it haha! It looks like the ambition was there, but not the careful planning and measuring.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Posted

Steve, if you watched the video, it shows tha t the box isn't even a-symmetrical. The width of the sides aren't even. Lol. It's truly one FUCKED UP install.

Strong comprehension on the meaning of a-symmetrical. LOL :D jk

That install is fucked up.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

He's just as much at fault for accepting the work. Watch that video where he's seeing it for the first time. You can see a bubble on the vinyl in the screenshot. That right there should have thrown up the flag.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

From what I've heard but cannot 100% verify is that JP didnt want to pay Tommy, more or less wanted it done for next to nothing.. There is alot more to the story than what is being said. If I find out more details I will post them.. I can tell you this, it wasnt even close to 20k..

Posted

Im not surprised by that. and I dont know who you are noob but i like you lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...