Jump to content

Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm here for the cake. I heard there was cake.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Posted

No cake...but there is cookies.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Was KOB and JP competing(or going to) in the same class at SBN?

kob doesn´t compete since 2007 or something like that

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Tommy retired from competing. He was the first to be loud on music. Then once people started getting loud on music he retired. Cuz he knew somebody would take his title quickly.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Really? Which shop built his truck?

Was JP demoing his truck at the SBN show in spite of all the problems?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Posted

Really? Which shop built his truck?

Was JP demoing his truck at the SBN show in spite of all the problems?

If you read the whole thread, you would know that he did...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Tommy built JP's truck. But if I read correctly, someone else built tommy's truck.

An yes JP was demoing despite the problems

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...