Second Skin Audio

SUB NOT HITTING HARD AND BARLEY HITTING A HIGH VOLUME

mpax22

Hey guys ive just started having this problem last week everything was fine but not i can tell that my subs are hitting as hard as they use too at low to mid volume and when it gets high volume it hits for a couple seconds then it just fades away and its sounds like you dont have a sub ... i check the ground and thats fine .... thanks guys

you "checked" the grounds. checking them doesnt mean just looking at it. is the metal shiny where the lug bolts to it?

did you try new rca's?

whats the voltage at the amp when this problem happens.

connections all tight along the power and ground wire? in the fuse holder, lugs, everwhere

you need to do some decent troubleshooting before you make a thread. it helps narrow the problem down faster.

does it come back loud and fade back out? or just doesnt come back at all till you turn it down

whats the system consist of? what amp? what subs? size of power wire? any recent changes?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Damn someone else took it as well. Oh well. I bet he is clipping.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived