I'm going to buy a d3100 and I thought either mechman or audiosavings had an smd coupon code.. I swear they did but I've looked and cannot find it..

I know the group buy is going on for xp3000's but idk I want the big guy not the one below .. I mean the d3100 is the tops for 12v really and its nice to have the best. Plus I plan to go to quite a few more shows this summer..

Anyway.. I thought smd.had a discount code no?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Actually, Nathan stated that unless you're going strictly competitions, the xp3000 is better than the d3100.

But to answer your question, no. The discount code only apply's to xp batts. And, the d3100/3400 are on backorder anyway.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Damn.. I'm just saying ppl run d3100s daily no problem obviously. Untill I see actual proof that xp3000s are legit I have a hard time believing you won't lose that much compared to a 3100 for $100 less.. maybe I'm sinical..

Also I want headroom I got one bc 2k right now but if I got another I'd want to be somewhat ok for a bass race with a 3100 .. obviously I'd get another but yea

I wouldn't buy em for another month or so maybe they'll be in?

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Kranny it is the other way around, competition based are the XPs, the D series can be used as starter batteries.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Kranny it is the other way around, competition based are the XPs, the D series can be used as starter batteries.

lol wat? i didnt even post in this thread till this post

lol wat? i didnt even post in this thread till this post

Was thinking the same thing LOL

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?