So out of fucking no where last night a storm hit, 75mph+ gale force winds and a shit ton of hail. All the tarps are locked up in the shed, no time to get them. So what do I do but run outside with a blanket and jump on my car trying to hold the blanket down with big ass hail kicking my ass. Well my heroic efforts saved the back end, but the hood got quite a few paint chips in it. I can't afford a new paint job atm so I'm trying to come up with something to keep the paint from flaking off. Google just gives me sites for touch up paint, I have that. What could I put over the chips to stop the paint from coming off?

No pics right now because its too dark, I can take some tomorrow if needed.

edit: sorry if this is the wrong section. just seemed like the closest fit.

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Your insurance doesn't cover hail damage? Time to upgrade.

Nope just PLPD, covers windshield damage and I'm lucky to have that. I looked into full coverage and cheapest i could find was over 1k a month... haha not gonna happen.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Mine got nicked too. Was small hail though. But was enough to chip the paint in a few spots on the hood.

Last night? That was seriously the strongest storm I have ever been threw and i've been threw some small tornado's. It was crazy like a freight train was running threw the house. Felt like it was just going to collapse.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

damn 1k a month. u need new insurance. my car is 80.00 a month and im 19!

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

relax you seem to be in the right section as for the paint srry i wouldn't know

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yup its my driving record. Long story, lots of bull shit. The police that pulled me over were on my side so after so many tickes of the same shit I took it to court and won but the previous ones are still on my record so I have no choice but to pay out the ass.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Mine got nicked too. Was small hail though. But was enough to chip the paint in a few spots on the hood.
Last night? That was seriously the strongest storm I have ever been threw and i've been threw some small tornado's. It was crazy like a freight train was running threw the house. Felt like it was just going to collapse.

Yep last night around what? 9pm I think. It wasn't that windy. Lots and LOTS of lightning and rain.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/