smokeumtires Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 Where can I get these items and how much do they cost ?also I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop with Windows Xp.Is this compatible?Please answer.I know that metering doesnt count unless its on the TL , So when my box is finished I can see if Im in the 145+db club !!Thanx GUYS!!!!
audiofanaticz Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 Where can I get these items and how much do they cost ?also I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop with Windows Xp.Is this compatible?Please answer.I know that metering doesnt count unless its on the TL , So when my box is finished I can see if Im in the 145+db club !!Thanx GUYS!!!! You can get it here http://www.termpro.com/storefront/index.asp?Page=1 * Term-LAB software * 1 each 183 dB High Precision SPL Sensor * 1 each 25' Sensor Cable * USB Powered Interface Box * USB Cable * Custom Molded Attache Case * Manual System Requirements: 266 Mhz or faster PC, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000, CD-ROM, USB Port. Term-LAB USB is not compatible with USB chipsets manufactured by ALI or SIS. Windows 2000 users must have Direct-X 9 or newer (free update from Microsoft.) Term-LAB includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Please note that we do not offer refunds on any products that include software. $649.00 Or you can get the kit that has everything to test 2 cars at once for $849.00 I was very tempted on this ebay auction, been watching it for a lil bit now... http://cgi.ebay.com/TERM-LAB-SOUND-PRESSUR...1QQcmdZViewItem
majorpayne Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 www.termpro.com they are around like 6-700 new for the single sensor...and then there are other things you can get with it...sometimes you can find them used for 450-550 if your lucky.
EricM9104 Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 what audiofanaticz said. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
smokeumtires Posted December 17, 2007 Author Report Posted December 17, 2007 I KNOW if i bought one....Id be the ONLY guy on the island of kauai that has it.Whenever there is a sound comp down here a guy from Honolulu or another outer island brings his down.Fuckin lame if you ask me .If I do get it you guys will definately have to learn me how to use it .Dont worry.I WILL BUY THIS....not for me...but for everyone,for you guys the most.Cause without you guys I wouldnt even know how to get it or have the desire to know my DB......TL here i come!
FYI-Future-Star Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 yea i plan on getting me one too for the audio club me and some of my military friends gonna start when we get back Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
Charger Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 Best thing you can buy if you're serious about bass Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Chode69 Posted December 17, 2007 Report Posted December 17, 2007 i got mine for a good deal. i traded my used P4004 and like 100 dollars. pretty pimp NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.