Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

I haven't experienced any Skar products yet, but you can tell that Kevin seems to be a down to earth guy by his interactions here on the forums. I would try to contact him, but then again, I seem to have a bit more common sense than the OP.

There must be a lot more to the story than he is letting out here.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I haven't experienced any Skar products yet, but you can tell that Kevin seems to be a down to earth guy by his interactions here on the forums. I would try to contact him, but then again, I seem to have a bit more common sense than the OP.

I agree, I also haven't had any experience with Skar, just hear by words of mouth. Pmed him, definately reasonable and understanding. Common sense in the situation here is the key..

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

kevin is a great guy, that offers a great product.

he pretty much let me steal a sk-1500 from him.

contact him through pm is the best way, response within 8 hours or less.

he even worked with me step by step (took about 3 days cause i was in mexico) on letting me steal the amp from him.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i like how you say the amp is no name. you DO realize that its the same exact board as like sundown and shit, right?

edit: which also comes from the same build house as crescendo, and aq, and dc, and a bunch of other brands, right? dont talk shit if you dont know what you're saying.

i like how you say the amp is no name. you DO realize that its the same exact board as like sundown and shit, right?

Kranny.. do you honestly think he's going to realize that when he CLEARLY stated in a post on page.. 2 I beleive he was going to use the 1500.1 SKAR for his mids and highs -_- lmao. I

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Kranny.. do you honestly think he's going to realize that when he CLEARLY stated in a post on page.. 2 I beleive he was going to use the 1500.1 SKAR for his mids and highs -_- lmao. I

yeah i just saw that. i guess noob's gonna noob. cant wait for the other threads on why his new $700 amp doesnt work when its user error, just like his current one. but too stupid and hard headed to believe what we're saying.

he is running 2 sa 12s.. why is everyone suggesting amps that do 4k+? lol.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived