HAHA thats awesome Derrick

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

HAHA thats awesome Derrick

its a short barreled rifle at that point :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

viridian X5L gen 2

specs

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

BEAM INTENSITY/WAVELENGTH: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous wave

LASER BEAM DIVERGENCE/SPOT SIZE/RANGE: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" at 50 feet. Up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night

DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT/CONSTRUCTION: 2.84"L x 1.37"H x 1.45" W, 3.3 oz. (including battery), primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel® polymer

USER ADJUSTABLE: Easy to use windage and elevation adjustments on laser

POWER SOURCE/BATTERY LIFE: 6+ hours of constant laser runtime, 10+ hours of pulsing laser runtime, 60 minutes of laser and light runtime. Unit runs on one CR123A 3v lithium (included).

TACTICAL LIGHT OUTPUT: 154 lumens on continuous, 187 lumens on strobe mode

ACTIVATION AND MODES: Ambidextrous activation and infinite amount of custom operating modes (user can customize laser pulse rate, tactical light strobe rate and light output).

UNIVERSAL MOUNTING SYSTEM: Modular rail set included with unit allows quick mounting to virtually all railed handguns and rifles

i know the video doesnt do it justice, but i can light up stuff with the flashlight about a football field away

laser goes soooo far, specs say up to 2 miles in the dark, i can see it about a football field in the day time though

562610_10151464825135478_592320477_23072848_1438152259_n.jpg

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you were shooting SS197. If you can find it, try the SS195. My grouping is a lot tighter with the 195.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

• 1 month later...

so i found my M4 front grip, and guess what :P

and no, im not keeping it on there, this was for laughs LOL

456236_10151452179175478_592320477_23009215_197989202_o.jpg

It's actually construction of an unregistered AOW, not an SBR. In either case thought an ATF no no, they love getting their $200

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

so i found my M4 front grip, and guess what :P

and no, im not keeping it on there, this was for laughs LOL

456236_10151452179175478_592320477_23009215_197989202_o.jpg

It's actually construction of an unregistered AOW, not an SBR. In either case thought an ATF no no, they love getting their $200

Im not to worried about it, it was just on there for the pic, only because i had found it LOL..

if they want to try to charge me for a picture of something on 1 of my weapons, when its not currently on there now, i would gladly tell them to piss off :P

Team DC Audio

I'm with ya. I'm just being a Gun Nazi and checking you on the mis use of the term SBR! :)-

I understand, the point i was saying that it was a SBR was the fact it shoots a rifle round :P

not that it was actually a SBR, if that makes sense :P

Team DC Audio

Archived