Second Skin Audio

Porting

What size is the box?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

how much port area you want box size? wht kinda power you running all that matters in a design

What size is the box?

Need more info....

Sub configuration, dimensions?

My designs basically got shot down when i found out more stuff because I'm new to building this stuff and i want to do it right my first time...for the box DC says 3.5 cubic ft per sub and i want 4 so 14 cubic ft plus sub displacement for all of them which is .72 cubic ft and then everything else ...so i planned on a box 1.8ft x 3 ft x 3ft but i can change this (i need to fit this in and area thats 2ft x 4ft x 5 ft) tell me if you need any more info

If you want 3.5 CuFt per woofer you're going to have to go bigger. Those dimensions only leave you with 3 CuFt per woofer and that's assuming you're only using a single layer of .75" wood and also does not include port discplacement. Generally woofers want 12-16 SqIn of port area per CuFt of net airspace though.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

What vehicle?

Don't trust this guy^

especially with a design this big.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.