Printmaster Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Cool cop, would love to hear him talking with his buddies at the station about what he heard.
Ric Thornton Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 well... although I'll say riding around at 3am in the morning cranking a system like Blake's is asking for it... and they got to say hi to the patrolman... but... they were willing to accept any tickets for the wrong they had done... and were good sports about it... the officer was as well. I didn't see that they were in a residential type neighborhood, more of a downtown city type thing... so I'm not gonna bitch bout that part. Nobody was harmed... hahaha regardless... the "20 bucks if you burp it"... whoever said that you should win an award cuz that had me laughin my ass off.
Lbox88 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. Can i put my face balls deep in your ass? cause that comment Jou gotta buy me dinner first, I ain't some cheap floozy ya know UBL | Build Log
getlocivic Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 i love how cops blow everything out of proportion.. i was sitting in my car a block away and it was uncomfortable in my car.....yeaaaa right good thing where i live (wayyy in the sticks) the only thing i disturb is some cows n deer..maybe the occasional farmer..
Rainman215 Posted April 6, 2012 Report Posted April 6, 2012 Good job assholes! Giving bass heads a bad name!!! Jk. Truck was nice and it was on the strip it's not like they were in some bodies driveway. Truck is nuts. Video was funny too. It's SBN... Have fun My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
Rich859 Posted April 6, 2012 Report Posted April 6, 2012 At least the cop was real cool about it, around me they hate audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.