LoudNLow931 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Emmet Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Saw this yesterday, what a fucking awesome cop though You got some good vids man. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Hotdog Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 lol.. i saw the vid yesterday. I like the part where he tells the officer that if he comes to the show he will cave in his chest cavity or something like that. lol yea check it at 12:02 in the vid "If you want your chest caved in" lol that is hilarious (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
AB18VFL Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 whats with the audio SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!! 2005 Subaru Impreza My build log. Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695 Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY. Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.
LoudNLow931 Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 whats with the audio Music was playing with no talking, had to cut it out so i didnt get any copyright problems. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
White Lightning Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Awesome Vid ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Chaise Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Awesome man. That cop was really cool and gave you some nice compliments. Haha. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
Lbox88 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. UBL | Build Log
OrionStang Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Hey LoudNLow, do you find it hard to see your computer? I mean I know I would if my face was balls deep in Exo's ass like yours, but I gotta hand it to you, you seem to get around pretty well. HAHAHA SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
graham0599 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 That's epic lol My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.