Some people piss me off about wheels and tires

On an SUV naw I actually like pick ups on bigger rims 26's to 30's look pretty good as long as the rim isn't to blingy....pics of said rim? I hate the donk phase too I see it all the time around here just don't get it, it's all on the vehicle though.

pics of my truck

308740_10150313954978506_545078505_8165786_1532150072_n.jpg

2012-01-06073505.jpg

2011-06-17102200.jpg

That truck = SEX

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

THAT ^ ^ ^ ^ only way i would ever drive one of those f150's

Its the same here... anything over 18-20`s and you get pulled over for because they think your a drug dealer.

Fuckin society.

been there, had the 24s on the jimmy and it was once a month

eb0346fa.jpg

it was funny to see the cops walk away after giving me a warning for the most stupid stuff

alphasig293 that truck is nasty, prob one of my favorite ones on this forum. with the system it just tops it off

we dont get that too much here, or at work Discount tire but IT IS alot of black ppl who ride around with over size wheels, personally do what you want. the other day we had an old white lady like 80yrs cruising in an impala with 20s!!!!!!

with anything now a days oh they have this or look like this and they assume that they are up to no good, but its life. you change ones persons look on it and a few others will still do the same.....

another thing that pisses me off in the shop are people rolling up on new mercedes and bmws and when you tell them they need something done, they are like well I don't have the money, hahah, well why the f--k are you rolling on a $60,000 ride

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

The rides actually not that bad, now handling on the other hand especially with all the equipment in it gets a little sketchy stopping lol, im thinking of brake upgrades, but all I do is drive it to shows, so I don't know yet

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

another thing that pisses me off in the shop are people rolling up on new mercedes and bmws and when you tell them they need something done, they are like well I don't have the money, hahah, well why the f--k are you rolling on a $60,000 ride

hahaahahah funny u say that i remember a while back we almost put some of the cheapest tires on the rear of a two dr mercedes, Barum tires not sure if u have ever heard of them but. i think we ended up putting the next tire up because WE where not gonna put sht on such a nice car

alot of ppl expect sht to be free, then get pissy and makes u look bad....sometimes you just have to let them walk. personally i try to help ppl out the best i can but i cant do sht for free, unless they dont expect sure ill give u a tire.

When you do brakes you get to tell people you got more in brakes than they do in their ride. Lol brakes are money well spent man.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The rides actually not that bad, now handling on the other hand especially with all the equipment in it gets a little sketchy stopping lol, im thinking of brake upgrades, but all I do is drive it to shows, so I don't know yet

I would certainly consider it bro.... Its a safety issue that could become a major one bro... If you have the money i would say its a very wise investment :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Man that looks clean. People gotta hate cuz they cant relate. And I do agree that it can be overdone when you got 26's on a Crown Vic, that looks kinda ri-DONK-ulous. Im into lowriders but I also like big rims if its on the right ride...like yours.

Shit happens...wipe your ass and get on with life.

2005 Cobalt SS

BIG 3 upgrade w/ 1/0 Orange Hyperflex

JVC HU with nav

Alpine Type R 6.5 inch components :(

Massive Audio 6.9 Stage III

Kicker ZX 650.4

Kicker ZX 750.1

Sundown SA-12 in 1.8 net cubes tuned@ 32hertz

I have 15" Zenith on my 51 and people ask when I am going to throw 20's on it. I have been a lowrider since my dad had the idea in his head.lol What kind of dipshit would put big ass whels on a Fleetline?

But I wouldn't say any race holds the patent on a rim. Talk about a dumb fuck. That truck looks PERFECT!

Archived