So I got sick of the shit my 360 has been getting me so I got rid it. A worker at GS that is a friend was telling me since the very begininng that I dont want a PS3 becuase its crap, looks bad and etc. That what he tells everyone that thinks about buying a PS3. That shit is crooked man. He doesn't know that my brother has both and the PS3 certain is a better unit. I have been thru 2 360 and the third was acting up so I moved before it could happen again. People are alway calling about 360s scratching discs, overheating or broking in general. He still stands by it. I was dumb to listen to him. He was talking about how MS fixes the xbox if it brokes and Sony doesn't. Well, if the 360 didnt broke so damn much they wouldn't have to do it and I have never heard of the PS3 being sent back to Sony. Well I'm getting a PS3 and wont have to worry about overheating, the disc drive not working, or the dumb foreigner hotline. And that dude is getting annoying. I'm about to start buying games and crap online.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

i understand your pain, as i to have a unit at microsoft and the first person i talked to was great but the next one was japanese or somethign and i could not understand her so things were very difficult. I to am thinking about getting rid of my 360 though.

My brother also has had nothing but trouble from his 360, so he too is looking to get a PS3....Im still rockin the PS2 :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My 360's working fine. I don't get why people move a frigging console around WHILE it's ON. WTF is wrong there folks? Than people sue M$ about that damn thing...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I'll be dawg-gone if you have to move it buddy. Mine would just start making a grinding noise out the blue. Take out the the disc and you have big ol' circles on it. The PS3 cant be any worst than the 360 and will probably end up better for me.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Just remove disc, turn it off, move. Easier said than done. =]

(Guilty of taking an Xbox 1 apart though while it was on) :o

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i didnt move mine and i had an ELITE supposedly non effected unit and it red ringed, so yea its MS fault, will i sue hell nah, i'll just bitch about it and play when i get it back or sell ti and buy more ps3 games.