i've had my ps2 for like...6 years i think? not one single problem. i like sony :) my moms co worker was going to get a 360 for her son but i told her about the problems and all that. dont think she is going to now. hell...i think her kids are like 5. told her she'd be better off with a wii at that age

i've had my ps2 for like...6 years i think? not one single problem. i like sony :) my moms co worker was going to get a 360 for her son but i told her about the problems and all that. dont think she is going to now. hell...i think her kids are like 5. told her she'd be better off with a wii at that age

my ps2 died over the summer, stopped reading discs. got a used ps2 slim, got that baby in my room now. =]

360 (used also) was originally a core but previous owner added a hd to it. 360 in living room. =[

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

ive had a problem w/my 360 but they fixed it and got it back in like 10 days and havent had problems yet, lotta ppl round here have 360s and im the only 1 to have a problem with it...not sayin it doesnt happen but funny how u only here of this stuff over the internet...imo, 360 has way better games in general thats why im not on the ps3 wagon (small wagon) and not a nintendo fan but i hear the wii is actually the sh*t so i might have to check that out

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

I'm on my 3th 360. I love it, but they are truly pieces of shit. I get about 7 months of good play time, then they crap out. Just got a Wii last weekend, and I haven't played 360 once since then. Can't say I've ever played video games and had muscle aches from moving so much after playing my Wii. Just shows how much of a lazy sum bitch I am, haha.

Back on topic, GameStop does suck. I stop going there after I got fucked royally on my Guitar Hero 2 disk