Alt whine

What you want to do is ground the sheath of your RCA cables

Prelude158.jpg

i had the probelm with my pioneer deck too and i took wire around the signal wires and grounded it to the nearest pice of metal and also i bought a couple ground loop isolators from radio shack and now i dont have the noise any longer

could also be the HU...

i had the probelm with my pioneer deck too and i took wire around the signal wires and grounded it to the nearest pice of metal and also i bought a couple ground loop isolators from radio shack and now i dont have the noise any longer

There is an internal fuse on the pioneers that tends to blow - a pico fuse - which is the fuse for the head unit's own RCA ground

This is a pretty good read on it http://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/pioneer-headunit-pico-fuse-fix-*56k*-75438/

Try re grounding everything in your setup. Between the Pioneer HU and your Line driver would be a good start. Run a small gauge wire between all the chassis of everything you have and see if it stops.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived