Sonic Electronix

memphis mojo's ripping apart. my fault?

exactly thats why im gonna get my money back and do it myself idc if it takes me a while to build the box but i want it done right and i know everyone on here will help with my stupid questions..shit ive already learned so much from this fourm i didnt know shit before lol. but yea definitely doing it myself this time and doing it right

Not worried about getting called out, just the question was really simple and didn't even need to be addressed. I searched and found one on Craigslist for $40, Lowe's had one on sale for $69.99 when I was there last Wednesday, and I'm sure he could throw someone $10 to cut his hole for him. I'm just surprised thats that what you thought was an issue. I thought it was common sense.

Maybe we all forgot soldering tools, crimping tools, clamps, screws, wood glue...pliers...bandaids...?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Not worried about getting called out, just the question was really simple and didn't even need to be addressed. I searched and found one on Craigslist for $40, Lowe's had one on sale for $69.99 when I was there last Wednesday, and I'm sure he could throw someone $10 to cut his hole for him. I'm just surprised thats that what you thought was an issue. I thought it was common sense.

Maybe we all forgot soldering tools, crimping tools, clamps, screws, wood glue...pliers...bandaids...?

easy buddy. it was a good point. this guy has never built a box and, not having tools, might have no idea what is needed.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ha ha, no worries, not angry or anything. Just thought if we were going to list every tool needed a jig is just the tip.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not worried about getting called out, just the question was really simple and didn't even need to be addressed. I searched and found one on

Craigslist for $40, Lowe's had one on sale for $69.99 when I was there last Wednesday, and

I'm sure he could throw someone $10 to cut his hole for him. I'm just surprised thats that what

you thought was an issue. I thought it was

common sense.

Maybe we all forgot soldering tools, crimping

tools, clamps, screws, wood glue...pliers...bandaids...?

easy buddy. it was a good point. this guy has

never built a box and, not having tools, might have no idea what is needed.

That's all I meant, not everybody has your idea of common sense. This isn't about being smart so lets get back on topic and help him.

Archived