mac miller

mac is one of my favorite artists but theres no way in hell he compares to eminem, two completely different types of music anyways.

Yeah, I read a comment on that comparison on Youtube on one of Mac Miller's songs, and I told the guy that you can't compare Eminem to Mac Miller, Mac Miller is the happy laid back chill rapper, and Eminem is the angry, meaningful type, plus Eminem has been through hell and back, and has a long history, Mac Miller only has been in the rap game for a couple of years.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I would guess that people who don't like mac miller mostly have never actually listened to enough of his music. He has far better flow and rapping ability than 90% of the other rap artists out today. "Loud" is definitely not the best example of this but he is the kind of artist that will grow on you if you can listen and appreciate it.

Team NorthWestSPL

Would rather listen to Kid Ink personally.

Yup yup!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I would guess that people who don't like mac miller mostly have never actually listened to enough of his music. He has far better flow and rapping ability than 90% of the other rap artists out today. "Loud" is definitely not the best example of this but he is the kind of artist that will grow on you if you can listen and appreciate it.

Wow... You didn't get much further than wiz and beiber on the radio did you?

Some people need to open their ears...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

mac miller = garbage

his delivery SUCKS, along with his music

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I feel that Mac used to be passionate and now its just " oh they like the BS I'm talking about I going to spit more bs" a lot of artist are guilty of this and that's when I usually stop listening to them. Still a big XV fan unless he loses his hunger. Earl is the best spitter in odd future period a side from Frank Ocean, but his is more of a songwriter. The person I listen to the most though is Kendrick Lamar.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

LOL repost anyways, this song did change my mind about him, kept like 4 songs off Macadelic...he's not the best but there are a lot worse, who cares though, why get into a bitch fit if you don't like a certain rapper, just don't listen to him....I used to do that shit a lot but I've realized its just not worth it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Loud was obviously made for/around the beat. I'm a BIG fan of The High Life and The Jukebox Prelude.... Since he broke out and did BSP and Macadellic, ALL of his shit changed. Lyrics completely lost content, beats suck... Just like any underground artist when they get signed, they pretty much sell out. Nothing from his old mixtapes could make radio play. All of his new stuff, will be on the radio soon...

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived