Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Everyone

We have noticed alot of rude and downright dickish behavior lately. While I may be one of the ones who seems to piss people off the most, we need to work together as a community to stop alienating new members. I understand that in most cases people are just trying to help and they dont want to hear what they are doing is not a good idea but we all(including me) need to take a step back and come up wtih a new approach.

This community needs to attract new members in order to grow. We can not continue to alienate new users based on a relative lack of knowledge. Lets work on educating them without the attitude.

Spring is here and you never know that guy you just told was stupid may end up soaking up the info thats available and coming up with a sick ass build. A build you may never see if you chase them away

With that being said. Posts bashing on new members is going to be taken very seriously. If you dont have something nice or constructive to say don't say anything. If you do you may find that your post disappears and you may have a hard time posting anything else for a day or two.

Everyone got that?

I was thinking something similar plus it gives the community a bad rep. It's like if no one knows you then you don't know anything, and hell even if you are known and say something you will still get bashed.. Some people are completely alienated without being given a chance. That's just what I've noticed. My personal experience so far has been good tho

Archived