Second Skin Audio

RE Audio XXX 12"

AgentTyler

update, after continuing to plot, once you put power to this sub it, 2k RMS, the XXX looses SPL compaired to others, my graph in the earlier post just proves the sub works well off low power efficiently, but slows down the more power you give it. think of it like a lambo vs a porsche twin turbo, the porsche will be ahead off the line, but the lambo will win in the long run with a higher top speed . Just an example... i know all these cars are getting faster than hell now.

XS-power1.jpg

I find that video very lacking 7k and 1 12 XXX and no flex?!?!!!! You can hear that trunk rattle like fucking crazy but no body or window flex was kind of a shocker to me.

My 2 12 Re Se/x's flex my windshield. I didn't know about the split lead problem when I got mine.

So far so good!!

I'm not in any means saying don't buy RE's, I love mine. Great budget build subs IMO. Beats the shit out of Kicker and many other entry level subs.

Would I recommend them to others? Probably not, I paid 170 per sub. Should have saved up a few more weeks and got something better.

Been itching for a DC Audio build for awhile now....

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

are the SXX10's worth $40 then? lol (i have a credit from sonic electronix worth a pretty penny lol)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

• 1 year later...

definitley better out there for the money at this point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a pair of sxx 15 and love mine. If your going for numbers then mabey not but for daily pounding they are great. Good sound quality too. Do the research and get what fits your needs.

No one will say they are complete turds,.. but, there are better for the amount paid. Thats all.

I got mine for 174.50 a piece bnib. I researched for a couple months and i believe a person without serious connections or discounts would be verry hard pressed to find better for the same or less.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

so 350 for the two of them. Id be willing to bet for that amount a single woofer would romp all over 2 sxxs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ok bro im not trying to argue about every little detail but i wanted 2 15's and got what i feel was the best deal for my goals. If you can find a single sub to " romp all over " my 2 sxx15' for $350 on less than 2000 watts rms then thats awesome. But i think i would have to see that in person. Not being cockey at this point im genuinly interested in seeing it.

Also it would need to be doing the deed in a compact trunk setup without a folding rear seat. Lol this is all in fun right?

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Archived