Second Skin Audio

Big sperms....

Whitrikin

from what i remember there T3 baskets and a 4hp motor/? or something like that

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I had no Idea what was being talked about at first. Now that I read the whole thread I wants pics of these Subs.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

so who knows what this big sperm guys real name is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

water2.jpg?1295654321

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I'm still not sure what this thread is about or why the title is "big sperms" but I'm amazed this hasn't turned into a Funky Pups thread.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Big sperm is just a mockery of a local anchorage guys name... Big perm. And the thread is really just to test these things and see what they're all about since everyone who has some claim they pound anything else into the ground but for some reason will never post any results or proof. Just figured I'd post my findings and put some debates to rest.... Hopefully

His name is josh. According to him, he was a tech for RF, owns a custom audio shop in new Mexico, has many national titles, and broke records all over the place. He is a fucking hack who is the alaskan version of Dr. Subwoofer.

He was buying the parts online, putting them together, and calling them his own sub. He started with TC subs, then got worse and worse. All his subs are are rebadged subs that he takes credit for because he can clamp and glue. He had four of his sperm 18"s on a crown amp or two and did like....a 150something low at 60hz.

He was trying to sell these RF T3000s strapped which were actually just T2000s with the covers taken off and laid on top of each other. The dude is a joke, anyone who knows anything can spot his bullshit, but sadly he has a following of like 4 people who REFUSE to listen to science, logic, and truth.

Guy who sucked his name off on the forums was akthunder who was running four 12"s in two boxes, prefab, which sounded like complete ass. After he bought a burned T4000 from josh, he realized the dude was a scam.

Homeboy in the blue Silverado is a tool, had an expedition I only WISH I could show pictures of. A completely custom build from the two which would make what JP has look like gold. And im almost sure unless you got the subs for $200 a piece, you got ripped off. Plain and simple.

OP, did you also buy them in the shit box sperm built? If so, pics and vids NOW. And when you're ready for some real work, hit someone up who knows what they hell they're doing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And if it sounds like I'm being a dick to the OP, I'm not. I'm merely offering my point of view and offering my hand.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived