Whitrikin Posted April 13, 2012 Author Report Posted April 13, 2012 if you have facebook upload photos to facebook then upload them here i wanna see this shit Dude I'm so ass backwards on this so called "smart phone" I'm lucky I found my way here to the site. I'll try and figure the pictures out though it may take a bit
Whitrikin Posted April 13, 2012 Author Report Posted April 13, 2012 I'll post better pics of the guts when I get a chance to tear it apart. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ele/2955550111.html
dfoland93 Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 I had weird expectations for this thread... The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
TeamHT Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 Read the link to the other sperm thread and you will find all those expectations met. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
skittlesRgood Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 I had weird expectations for this thread... here you go If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
TeamHT Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 I WISH I COULD LIKE POSTS!!!! Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
skittlesRgood Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 I WISH I COULD LIKE POSTS!!!! mine? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 Team HT, i just read that entire thread.... HOLY SHIT! Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
01ExSport Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 So, Am I the only one that wants to watch Friday after reading this thread?
TeamHT Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 I WISH I COULD LIKE POSTS!!!! mine? Yes sir, made me fucking laugh my ass off Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.