http://www.google.de...5&tx=128&ty=104

Tripple slug BTL, what im wondering is the 4 spoke basket, FI did all BTL´s saw 12 spoke baskets. Think it´s a something with a FI recone.

yea but the top and bottom plate look crome in the one i posted. and it has a rubber mag boot. fi's didnt come with those did they. but i am with you. its got do be a fi recone or a fi dustcap. cuz the dustcap adds 5 db

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

http://www.google.de...5&tx=128&ty=104

Tripple slug BTL, what im wondering is the 4 spoke basket, FI did all BTL´s saw 12 spoke baskets. Think it´s a something with a FI recone.

yea but the top and bottom plate look crome in the one i posted. and it has a rubber mag boot. fi's didnt come with those did they. but i am with you. its got do be a fi recone or a fi dustcap. cuz the dustcap adds 5 db

If he had glued a DC dustcap, he would be 5 dB´s louder and able to ask a 100 $ higher.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i dont even look on craiglist anymore. its either stolen beat ot hell or made from gold.

i just get bored and look at all the dubasses. had a guy wanna trade me 2 15 inch p2's for my 18 inch dc lvl 4 with 5 soft parts. the guy told me it did 156 db so i told i would put up a crisp $100 bill to put up or shut up. and i would even drive to him and he wouldnt do it. haha

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

The duel one is funny. I know someone with those and they do not pound. But, I like the idea about 2 of ya going there as 2 interested buyers and messing with him. Be an interesting to find out what he does. Hidden cam like thing.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

yea i was thinking a hidden cam

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

dude's just trying to make a buck, why don't you do some more learning instead of harassing people. threads like these serve zero purpose.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I just notice that. And then The other one says better then JL Audio. Funny.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

dude's just trying to make a buck, why don't you do some more learning instead of harassing people. threads like these serve zero purpose.

he doesnt know what he has. the purpose is its entertaining

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

this is true i sell on craigslist first to make more but i in no way over push my product saying its better than another or wont do what its capable of