WTT: SA-8 (with pink dust cap) for Red 1/0 and 2 ANL Fuse Holders

SojiaRaggs9000

I got a SA-8 (1.5 I think) D4 coils, which was reconed by a member on this site. The surround has a small knick in it and seems to have been repaired. The rubber surround is a little beat up as well. Sub funtctions 100% as intended. I got the sub as a trade for my sister, then it was replaed by a DC m2 8. Oh yeah and if I need to get a DMM shot on the coils let me know.

Anyway Im looking for 1/0 Red power wire and 2 ANL fuse holders. The wire can be any brand but it needs to atleast have a red translucent jacket. As far as fuse holders go, I prefer the water proof style.

Also Im covering shipping.. so Id like to atleast get $50 worth of wire, fuse holders and or ring terminals with matching rubber boots. Unless you want to cover the shipping.

Also Im covering shipping.. so Id like to atleast get $50 worth of wire, fuse holders and or ring terminals.Also Im covering shipping.. so Id like to atleast get $50 worth of wire, fuse holders and or ring terminals.

What Im looking for: (at a minimum, in order of preference)

1) 5ft+ of Red 1/0 power wire, 2 water proof style ANL fuse holders.

2) 5ft+ of Red 1/0 power wire, 2 open end style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with red rubber boots.

3) 10ft+ of Blue 1/0 power wire, 2 water proof style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with blue rubber boots. 4ft of Blue 8ga wire. 1 8ga ring terminals with Blue rubber boot.

4) 10ft+ of Blue 1/0 power wire, 2 open end style ANL fuse holders, 4 1/0 ring terminals with blue rubber boots. 4ft of Blue 8ga wire. 1 8ga ring terminals with Blue rubber boot.

Oh yeah and the SA-8's dust cap is pink FTMFW... lol ( I took the pics with my iPhone. If there too fuzzy I'll retake them.)

photo1-3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

bump

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )

* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement

* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable

d4 coils iirc

I don't have red but I have some black 1/0 and I can give you a few extra feet. And some fuse holders laying around if interested

Pm if we can worokout a deal

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Im lookking to finish up an install Im about 90% done with. Here is a sneak peak:

photo1-4.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

Waitng on the Amp and Sub. The fuse holder on the red piece is just a temp untill I can pick up another (cover is broken). As you can see I have a piece of red already. Also my 8ga speaker wires are red / black. The red wire I need will be going to the Amp's 12v input. I already have a peice of black, I just ran out of red.

Im straight on 8ga haha. Just need 1/0. Id like to get 2 water proof style anl fuse holders if possible... but if not ill need 4 ring terminals with matching rubber boots. OR if you have blue.... and want to add 5 ft of 8ga blue who knows.

Also Im covering shipping.. so Id like to atleast get $50 worth of wire, fuse holders and or ring terminals.

Archived