I used to bowl league back when I was in middle/high school. Now when I bowl it's just for fun and I use house balls. My average during league was right around 150ish. My average now is probably 140ish lol, a lot of good it did me buying a real ball for back in league right?

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I know the post is a little old now but I went through a breakup with the g/f of over 2 years and was takin it kinda rough so I wasn't really on here. I have 5 sanctioned 300's but no 800's yet. I was throwing 15# but just recently switched to 14#. I am a fan of storm and roto grip and am currently liking the crossroads a lot!

Thats me throwing a couple shots with a track 508a

Edited by IKnowImLost224

i bowl i have an ebonite one, no limit, angular one, big one, and a pure physics i had to take last year off due to tendonitis in my elbow and i detail cars for a car dealership but i was averaging 180 on the pba cheetah 2 pattern

I used to bowl competitively back in high school, I was the captain of the varsity team my senior year. Now I just do it for fun. Average about 185-190. Currently I use a Hammer black widow, black widow venom, and a black widow nasty.

Some of my highlights:

During my sophmore year (when I was still on the JV team), I finished 32nd in the state in the statewide high school singles tournament.

That same year, during the baker game tournaments, the team i was on finished 2nd in the state.

High game of 276

And I got a couple dozen patches from a league I bowled on too.

smdsig.jpg
Sub: RE Audio SRi 10"

1.0 Cubic Foot Box Ported @ 35hz

Mids/highs: Crescendo CZ series 6.5" components (fronts only)

Amps: MA Audio M589i for the sub

RE Audio XT800.4v3 for the mids+highs

Pioneer DEH-p8300UB head unit

:noob:

I used to bowl competitively back in high school, I was the captain of the varsity team my senior year. Now I just do it for fun. Average about 185-190. Currently I use a Hammer black widow, black widow venom, and a black widow nasty.

Some of my highlights:

During my sophmore year (when I was still on the JV team), I finished 32nd in the state in the statewide high school singles tournament.

That same year, during the baker game tournaments, the team i was on finished 2nd in the state.

High game of 276

you like the black widows??

Some of my highlights:

High game of 276

you like the black widows??

Yeah, they work really well for me

smdsig.jpg
Sub: RE Audio SRi 10"

1.0 Cubic Foot Box Ported @ 35hz

Mids/highs: Crescendo CZ series 6.5" components (fronts only)

Amps: MA Audio M589i for the sub

RE Audio XT800.4v3 for the mids+highs

Pioneer DEH-p8300UB head unit

:noob: