A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

Great install! I really like how you did your doors with the keyless entry

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Sucks about the break in man, but glad to see you getting back up and running. I still need to hear this thing! What's the next show you're gunna be at?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I'm glad to see that bolt!!!!! I can't buy the keyless handles I'm just going to remove the passenger door tumbler and the wire that goes to the actuator and have it match the driver side I did. They will have to waste more time trying to get at anything to just open the doors. It sucks to have to do things like this but I'm in whats now considered the westside. a few weeks back my gas was being stolen. Damn rats I will be needing your help securing box to truck for sure. Take care Beavis :turkey:

Thank you fro the ideas. When ever you're ready let me know and I can help. :)

Great install! I really like how you did your doors with the keyless entry

Thanks. As for the doors, it's the little details that'll make the difference. :D

Sucks about the break in man, but glad to see you getting back up and running. I still need to hear this thing! What's the next show you're gunna be at?

Awesome, thanks bro. Next show is Austin Heatwave. Stop by and say "Hi" if you make it out there. :)

DSC04955.jpg

So I got some stuff out of the garage and started the re-installation of the amps, with a little spruce up on the side. :) Here is a little action pic.

DSC04954.jpg

And with a little time and effort the new/old amps were in.

DSC04958.jpg

DSC04961.jpg

Here is a tall and slender shot for those into them tall and slender. :D

DSC04963.jpg

Tall and slender upside down for the kinky. :P

DSC04966.jpg

Some cool blue light action

DSC04968.jpg

DSC04970.jpg

I was able to get everything in just before a little rain came in. Up next a little test and tune. :) Thanks for watching.

you really fixed all the bad stuff pretty quick man good shit

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived