A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

I hate that "violated" feeling. You want to punch whoever is responsible over and over indefinitely but you can't.

I hope that fucker ends up in jail and someone spreads a rumor he's in for touchin kids. Hope something good comes of this for you, bro.

Lol. Thanks bro. Not much to do now but move on and rebuild. :)

That truly pisses me off and my heart goes out to you! I've had that before and it sux, as I'm sure alot of us has had. Props to you for thinking of your girls and cheering them up. My daughters ask me everyday when I'm gonna get the "boom boom" back in the car. They know how much I love my work and take pride in my installs. My support is with you. If I was closer I'd be happy to help you get her back together! Keep your head up, and I agree with Haters, Karma is a bitch, and I really really believe in it!

Thanks. The worst is having my girls there. They are doing better now. Before long it'll just be a distant memory for them. I appreciate the offer, nothing like a little get together to shake off bad feelings. :)

dam man sorry about what happened. but man your work is awesome. Hopefully i will get to see this at a show one day in Houston or something.

It really sux, especially when all the shows are happening. I'll get it back together soon though. Make sure to stop by and say "hi" at a show. :)

Man I'm so angry Hugo. I can't believe this bullshit!

It is bull. Especially since we were just talking about you taking a listen to it. :(

Just read through the entire build and thought it was amazing. Then to see that it was sickening. But like you said all you can do is move on and rebuild. Stay positive man, after reading the whole thread I know she will get rebuilt proper. I wish you luck sir!

man that sucks, when i saw the first pic with the broken trim around the key i knew, i 'm glad you have a good attitude about it man, it says alot about your character.

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Did they get the heavy stuff too? :( what theater?

The theaters off of Summit and 410. Sux, happened in the middle of the day. :(

Just read through the entire build and thought it was amazing. Then to see that it was sickening. But like you said all you can do is move on and rebuild. Stay positive man, after reading the whole thread I know she will get rebuilt proper. I wish you luck sir!

It sucks for sure, but I'm glad I've got some spare pieces to get me up and running quick. Just need to make a little time to get it back together. Thanks for the luck, it always comes in handy. :)

man that sucks, when i saw the first pic with the broken trim around the key i knew, i 'm glad you have a good attitude about it man, it says alot about your character.

Thanks man. I've thrown many a hissy fits before realizing it wasn't getting me anywhere or bringing anything back. Oh, my younger days. I'm glad I'm old now. As long as I'm breathing, I'm good. :P

I hate that "violated" feeling. You want to punch whoever is responsible over and over indefinitely but you can't.

I hope that fucker ends up in jail and someone spreads a rumor he's in for touchin kids. Hope something good comes of this for you, bro.

Yah, and hopefully someone gets to him before his bitch ass runs to solitary.

I'm gonna hate

i think you was being followed already and they knew when to hit.. everything was bolted down and they had the proper tools to do it so they knew what they was dealing with. when my stuff got stolen it was just my head unit. the thief totally skipped skipped the subs and amps and my stuff wasn't even bolted. you got hit good and if it wasnt there it would have been somewhere else because it seems they knew exactly who to hit and when to do it

edit: i was lucky cause my amps where RF t800 and another fosgate 4 channel, my subs where some fosgate hx2, if they would have known what i had it would have been a different story

Archived