my bulid,.. modification of my amplifier, cooling cooling and cooling.

I made a nice modification on my amplifier.........

I removed the top of my sound system because it was heating up a lot So it turned off for self-protection then i had to wait for it to cool off.. So i replaced it with plexi-glass and i adapted two ventilators on it to keep it cool. Finally i decorated it with led light bulbs. From that day on my system is working better.

hope u like it

DSC06724.jpg

DSC06725.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

DSC06727.jpg

DSC06728.jpg

1024.jpg?md=1334630710000

DSC06729.jpg

DSC06730.jpg

DSC06731.jpg

DSC06732.jpg

DSC06748.jpg

DSC06754.jpg

DSC06755.jpg

a video

Edited by DjHairoFlow

I made a nice modification on my amplifier.........

I removed the top of my sound system because it was heating up a lot So it turned off for self-protection then i had to wait for it to cool off.. So i replaced it with plexi-glass and i adapted two ventilators on it to keep it cool. Finally i decorated it with led light bulbs. From that day on my system is working better.

hope u like it

ventilators? top of your sound system? picture fail? i confused.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Lookin forward to seeing what she looks like. I use photobucket and can upload pics ok if you havent tried that. Smart idea with the Plexi though

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I would love to see pictures.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.