Not sure how it got posted over in the other thread, but great job none the less man.. I think maybe you will have Aaron looking at those crossfires now..

Jay

Not sure how it got posted over in the other thread, but great job none the less man.. I think maybe you will have Aaron looking at those crossfires now..

Jay

hahahha Thanks... I was like WTF I thought this was my UBL so looked again and it was??? hahahah

not sure what happened there but oh well.

Yeah Arron has been looking at the Crossfires for a long time. I think just seeing them in action kinda sealed the deal for him. If he does get them in his hoe its gonna be even more of a beast then it is now. If that is even possible.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Well I think once he decides on and whatever upgrades Justin makes to his blazer...Plus when I get mine done us WA guys will be a force to reckon with for sure.. :D

Jay

• 4 weeks later...

Quick video from the Soundwerks show a few weeks ago. If you want to see some other videos of some of the NW guys subscribe to Lukes channel.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

I got to check this out at the Marysville IASCA event and this Explorer was a beast a 154 with no wall that's hard to do!!Cool guy and badass system.I will be there with ya soon just need my batteries and alt then will start building.

sick man... will keep following this...!

Nice thanks guys.. I should be at the Streamline show this weekend too. It should be fun.

Couple videos from one of the Soundwerks shows these are from the show on May 20th not the last one that was on June 3rd

Thanks again to Luke for hooking up the videos. Subscribe to his channel and see the rest of the guys from the NW.

Cool.. I cant wait to see what you end up doing. No wall going in this Exploder..

hahaha guess again!! im gonna love saying i told you so!

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived